#YesWeCode Chat #13
Sunday January 25th, 2014
During this chat we’ll discuss how to go building a great tech product to figuring out what’s next. Maybe you’re next step is to start building a company or to find out if your idea brings value to your users via user testing. Either way, the goal of this chat is to help you find answers
Building a tech startup is about more than the great product you’ve created. Maybe you’ve created a new social network or photo sharing app. What’s next? From best practices to how to get noticed online, #YesWeCode chat #13 is about getting you to the next level through information, education and conversation.
- During this chat, we’ll discuss the following questions:
- After building your tech product, what’s the best way to get it out there to customers?
- What best practices are important to help you go from great idea to a startup company?
- What are some baseline things you should know (funding v. bootstrapping, accelerators, choice of technology, etc) when creating a startup?
- How can you/your startup look and be legit?
Join us on Sunday 12/28/14 at 8pmCT.
For more info on how to participate, check out the chat guidelines.
Thanks and see you soon!
* Change of time: The chat is usually at 8pm CT, but has been changed to 9pm CT for this one chat.