During this chat we’ll discuss how to go from being a code/tech newbie to landing a job or taking things to the next level.
So, you learned to code but maybe you don’t know what comes next. Becoming a web developer is about the tools you use, the connections you make, the clients you engage with and building a supportive community.
During this chat, we’ll discuss the following questions:
- After learning to code, what’s the best way to get a job in tech?
- How can I go from a newbie in tech to a junior or senior level person?
- What’s my online presence got to do with finding a tech related job?
- Are there smarter (and faster) ways to go from being a newbie to a junior or senior developer?
- What are some great online tools I should be using?
Join us on Sunday 12/28/14 at 8pmCT.
For more info on how to participate, check out the chat guidelines.
Thanks and see you soon!