Figuring out your startup business model isn’t easy, especially because a startup is an organization formed to search for a repeatable and scalable business model.
And often, our success depends on finding one that works and can help you scale quickly. But how do you know if you’re on the right track?
During the next #yeswecode chat, we’ll talk about your business model, exchange ideas and really tackle a difficult but necessary question: Can my business model help me scale?
Questions to think about:
- How are things working out with your current business model?
- What makes you question if you’re on the right track?
- What advice have you received and how have you implemented (or rejected) it?
- What’s the biggest hole in your business model?
- What are some obstacles for your specific type of business?
- Does anybody have firsthand experience dealing with these particular obstacles?
- Have you struggled with figuring out the best pricing? How did you resolve this?
- For any of you, has the pricing approach itself made or hurt your startup?
- Success or Horror stories, anybody?
Please check out the guidelines if it’s your first time joining the chat.
See you on Twitter!