#YesWeCode chat #17: Catching up, updates and connecting
Sunday April 5th, 2015
It’s been a few weeks since the last #yeswecode chat, and I can imagine you’ve all been busy. I’ve missed you all, and I can’t wait to find out what you’ve been up to. My husband and I just finished attending and participating in NOEW (New Orleans Entrepreneur Week), and we’re excited for all the newly engaged couples who are signing up for wedOcracy. How have all of you been? What’s new in your startup business or tech work? This week we’ll focus on catching up, getting updates and seeing how we can all support each other.
Questions to think about:
1. What are you working on right now?
2. What’s the biggest challenge you’re facing in the coming week?
3. What’s the biggest milestone you’ve accomplished recently?
4. If there was one thing you could do to turn things around, what would it be?
5. If there was one thing we could all do to support you, what would that be?
See you on Twitter!
New to the #yeswecode chats? Check out the guidelines to help you make the most out of it!